McElmo Canyon Winery Tour
Time: ~7 hours (10:00 AM - 5 PM)
- On location at McElmo Canyon, Canyon of the Ancients
- Stops at two distinctly different vineyards
- Puebloan Ruins
- Gourmet chocolate
- Samples of entire collection, glass of wine, vineyard tour and 10% off purchases at Guy Drew Vineyards
- 4 samplings, a barrel tasting, glass of wine and vineyard + farm tour and 10% off purchases at Sutcliffe Vineyards
- Water for all guests
- A complimentary hot drink or gourmet truffle at Animas Chocolate Company
- Due to lack of pavement, consider bringing appropriate footwear.
If you love wine and want a change of scenery during your visit to Durango, this is the tour for you! We are excited to introduce you to two premiere and distinct vineyards based out of Southwest Colorado in the beautiful and remote McElmo Canyon.
We’ll pass Mesa Verde and head into McElmo Canyon to Guy Drew Vineyards for samplings of the full range of wines available for the current season. Then enjoy a full glass of your choosing on your personal tour of the vineyard.
Then we’ll visit the farm at Sutcliffe Vineyards, where you’ll sample more wine, enjoy a vintner’s choice straight from the barrel, and a full glass to enjoy while led on a tour of their vineyard and farm.
Back in Durango, our last stop will be Animas Chocolate Company for a complimentary espresso or truffle, while browsing all their gourmet chocolate offerings made right on site!
Happy Hour Durango Brewery Tour
Time: ~4 hours (5:30 PM - 9:30 PM)
- Visits to four unique and fantastic craft breweries: Ska Brewing, Carver Brewing, Animas Brewing Company (ABC) and Brew.
- A scenic halftime water break overlooking the town of Durango with stunning views of Durango and the La Plata Mountains.
- Taster flight from each brewery, for a total of 69 oz beer per guest.
- From Ska: 15% off of merch.
- From Brew: 15% off merch and food.
- From ABC: $7 pint and pint glass special.
- Gratuity at each venue
- Cooler available to keep purchases chilled.
Check out the best happy hour in Durango! Visit four of Durango’s craft breweries for samplings of our town’s most delicious beer. Even if you’ve already had a packaged product from one of the breweries, now you have the chance to taste straight from the source and sample seasonal and small batch brews that found only at the tap rooms. Let us do the driving so you can enjoy the drinking!
Each brewery also has an incredible kitchen, so check out their menus and grab a bite to eat during this tour. We provide a cooler to keep purchases chilled throughout the night.
Staying within 5 miles of Durango? Your pick up and drop off is included. Outside of 5 miles? Ask us about a highly discounted rate off of our transportation services.
Million Dollar Highway Tour
Time: ~4.5 hours (AM + PM Availability)
- A true traverse of the infamous Million Dollar Highway
- Visit Ouray, referred to as the "Switzerland of America"
- Visits to historic ghost towns and mining areas (weather dependent)
- 10,000'+ mountain passes, keep those cameras out!
Tour Does Not Include:
- Train tickets
Unlike other tours offering a ride on "Million Dollar Highway", we take Red Mountain pass into Ouray via the true section of the Million Dollar Highway. This tour is an excellent compliment to a trip on the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. It also makes for a great alternative to a round trip train ride or bus transportation, or serves as a great stand alone adventure!
If you've wanted to see the Million Dollar Highway for yourself and aren't too keen on navigating it yourself, kick back and allow us to show you the sights in safety and comfort! We'll handle the driving so you can keep your eye on the views, visit ghost towns and mining areas, see waterfalls and wildlife, and learn about the wild west history of the region.
San Juan Skyway Tour
Time: ~8.5 hours (9 AM - 5:30 PM)
- A complete loop of the historic San Juan Scenic Byway
- Scenic overlooks for photo opportunities
- Four 10,000' passes
- Historic ghost town and mining areas (time and weather permitting)
- Cruise the entire infamous Million Dollar Highway
- Gondola ride in Telluride
- Savory breakfast burritos with homemade tortillas from Machos*
- Gourmet lunch from Bread*
- On board USB and DC charging for your gadgets
- Ginger chews for any upset stomachs
- Complimentary pick up and drop off in Durango
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when booking.
$3.75 surcharge per person.
The San Juan Mountains are some of the youngest mountains in the world, and therefore some of the steepest due to the small amount of time nature has had to erode them down. They cover roughly 12,000 square miles and the mean elevation is roughly 10,000'. Take in their beauty first hand as we cover all 233 miles of the historic San Juan Scenic Byway, with spectacular views of waterfalls, mountains, wildlife and more!
Throughout the day, your guide will bring the wild history of this majestic region to life through historic lore and tales, or choose to take in the views while listening to your favorite tunes on satellite radio.